PDA

View Full Version : Carmella Opens Up About Recent Health Scare

Kemo
09-04-2019, 04:47 PM
Former Smackdown Women’s Champion Carmella posted on Instagram about a health scare she experienced recently. Carmella says in the post that the experienced changed how she views some things in her life.

“For the first time in six years I was forced to slow down. I’ve never had an injury with time off or anything of the sort since I started with WWE. I was able to slow down for a few weeks and just be. It opened my mind and my eyes to the world I didn’t notice for six years and allowed me to be present instead of worrying about the next thing on my to do list,” Carmella wrote.

She doesn’t mention what the health issue she experienced involved but she did refer to it as a “scare” likely meaning she is at least not experiencing it anymore.

Carmella also says the experience helped her take a break from social media and put negative comments in perspective.

“I took a break from social media and it really allowed me to live in the moment and see what was right in front of me. I had conversations with people I would have normally never seen because my head would be buried in my phone. More importantly, social media is not real.”

She also spoke about what she has spent her time doing since she’s been away from WWE.

“I spent time with the most important people in my life. In a world where I’m constantly on the road, I rarely get more than a few hours with those who matter most to me. I’m grateful I was able to spend so much time with my sister and my parents who are my world. I was also constantly laughing with my boyfriend who is the most supportive man on the planet. I truly don’t know what I would do without him.”

The last time Carmella wrestled for WWE was on the July 29th RAW when her and R-Truth defeated Drake Maverick and his wife (with whom he has yet to consummate his marriage) Renee Michelle.