PDA

View Full Version : Becky Lynch Reflects On History With Sasha Banks, Offers Advice To NXT Superstars Ahead Of Move To USA Network

Kemo
09-06-2019, 09:36 PM
Current RAW Women’s Champion Becky Lynch has spoken about her history with Sasha Banks. She also offered advice for NXT Superstars ahead of the show’s move to USA Network later this month.

In an interview with Newsweek, Lynch looked back at her time in NXT with Sasha Banks.

“When we were in NXT, she was seen as the top dog, and I was lucky to even get a look,” Lynch recalled. “And now it’s funny because the tides have changed. I think that it’s a different animal up here on the main roster. Things have changed, match times have changed, and everything is cutthroat, and I took that and ran with it and became ‘The Man’ I am today.”

Lynch commented on how Banks “took her ball and went home” for a few months. She added that Banks believes she can just return to WWE and take Lynch’s spot—a spot the RAW Women’s Champion has no interest in giving up.

When it comes to NXT’s move to USA Network, Lynch offered her advice to the black-and-gold brands Superstars.

“Work hard,” she said. “Work harder than anyone else, and don’t be afraid to fail. You fail, you fail. You can always come back, you can come back from anything. Keep working hard. Take those risks, they are so important.”

NXT debuts on USA Network on September 18th.