PDA

View Full Version : Matt Hardy Says He Wants To Finish WWE Run As “Broken” Character

Kemo
09-07-2019, 09:58 PM
Matt Hardy has been performing on WWE house shows over the summer but hasn’t wrestled on RAW or Smackdown since April when his brother Jeff went down with an injury. Hardy appeared on Peter Rosenburg’s Cheap Heat podcast recently and spoke about hoping to return to WWE programming shortly and wanting to finish his WWE run as his “Broken” Matt Hardy character.

“One thing I would like to do, I would like to finish up my run in WWE as ‘Broken’ Matt Hardy,” Hardy said during the podcast. “I think there is a lot of money in ‘Broken’ Matt Hardy, I think it’s different.”

He would then compare his Broken character with Bray Wyatt’s new FireFly Funhouse character.

“I think it’s very 2019,” he continued. “I think a great example of that right now is the FireFly FunHouse with Bray.”

Hardy would continue to talk about Bray Wyatt’s Fiend character as well.

“I love it, I think he’s an extremely, intelligent, creative, think out of the box type guy,” Hardy said.

“What he is doing right now is truly masterful,” he continued in regards to Wyatt.

Hardy says he will be at WWE’s shows in Madison Square Garden this coming week and is hoping to make his return to WWE programming.

“I think it’s very cool that on Monday, ‘Stone Cold’ Steve Austin’s going to be there, on Tuesday Undertaker’s going to be there. So, once again, I am raring to go, I’m ready to get back in the game and make something happen in the WWE Univerwse and I hope it starts at Madison Square Garden.”

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EDu9iKgX4AE6_MH?format=jpg

Smartmark
09-07-2019, 11:03 PM
Broken Matt was undoubtetly the greatest thing Matt ever did.