PDA

View Full Version : Lacey Evans Says She’s Improving & “Not Going Anywhere”

Kemo
09-09-2019, 08:04 PM
WWE Superstar Lacey Evans has shared that she’s “not going anywhere.”

In an interview with SiriusXM’s Busted Open Radio, Evans addressed the negative reactions she has received regarding her in-ring abilities. She explained that she is continuing to learn and adjust with every show.

“You know what, it’s going to [take] time – time in this business and learning how to do what it is that is expected of me with all of this light. However, one thing I have going for me is confidence. No matter what the reviews are for any match that I have with anybody, I am not going anywhere.”

She continued, ”I am going to continue to learn, and I will be the first to tell you that my in-ring work, my promo work, you name it, is not somebody that has been doing this for 10 plus years. I just now hit over three years in this business, but like I said, I am not going anywhere. I have a lot to learn, but I am confident enough to tell you that I am going to learn it and I am going to come back, week after week, month after month, year after year until I feel like I am on top. But I am not going to stop, and I am going to continue to learn what I can learn to be up there. I have the confidence to tell you what I need to learn, and it is a package deal in my mind.”

Evans then reflected on her time as a Marine. She mentioned that Marines don’t get microphones or “prance around” as she does now as a Superstar. She maintained that she will continue learning and improving with each show, and uses Live Events to help her to hone her craft, helping her “learn as much as I can for the next time my music hits on live television.”