PDA

View Full Version : Alexa Bliss Comments On Friendship With Nikki Cross

Kemo
09-10-2019, 05:14 PM
Alexa Bliss is currently one half of WWE’s Women’s Tag Team Champions alongside her partner Nikki Cross. In an interview with Fightful, ‘Lil’ Miss Bliss’ addressed her friendship with the former Sanity member, admitting that teaming with Cross has been “quite an adjustment” for her.

“We’re still getting there. You know what I mean. We’re still figuring it out. Because we both have such different styles. So you have to have tag moves, and that chemistry. So, we’re still working on that. Because our last two months we’ve just been costing each other matches by accident. So we’re adjusting to it. But our tag division is incredible.”

She said that, when they started teaming together, the two of them agreed they wouldn’t judge each other based on their past history. Instead, they wanted to go in fresh and develop a genuine friendship—one that extends into the ring and their teamwork.

“That’s what happens when you develop a friendship with someone,” Bliss said. “We agreed that we weren’t gonna judge each other on each other’s past; her past in NXT, my past with Nia and Mickie. And we understand each other, and we see a lot of each other in each other, and I think that’s what developed our friendship and the bond.”

Bliss then reflected on her time in NXT, recalling how Triple H saw something in her at the time and signed her to NXT. She added that, despite the crazy life being a WWE Superstar brings, she loves doing it because she loves performing and connecting with fans worldwide.