PDA

View Full Version : Sasha Banks Says She Needed to Reevaluate Her Life During WWE Hiatus

Kemo
09-11-2019, 07:15 PM
Sasha Banks challenges RAW Women’s Champion Becky Lynch this Saturday night at WWE’s Clash of Champions pay-per-view from Charlotte, North Carolina. “The Boss” appeared on Charlotte’s WFNZ Sports Radio this week to hype the pay-per-view and commented on a few interesting topics.

Speaking about the state of women’s wrestling, Banks said it’s incredible and a dream come true that women are featured some prominently in WWE. She has always wanted to be known as the greatest women’s wrestler of all time, but now she just wants to be the greatest wrestler ever, period.

Earlier this year, Sasha Banks took a hiatus from WWE. Following WrestleMania 35, she took four months away from the chaotic life of a Superstar. In addition to traveling the world, she used the down time to reevaluate her life and career.

“I’ve been doing this for 7 years straight,” she said. “No breaks. People need to step back and re-evaluate their lives. Take care of their souls and their minds. And I’m back and I’m better than ever. I’ve got myself a championship match this Sunday, so I think I’m doing quite well for myself, right?”

Sasha Banks said everybody is talking about her. She’s a star, she’s making money and she’s making moves, which is what she was born to do.