PDA

View Full Version : Mandy Rose Opens Up About Her WWE Schedule

Kemo
09-12-2019, 07:08 PM
WWE SmackDown Live Superstar Mandy Rose has opened up about her travel schedule for the promotion.

In an interview with metro.co.uk, Rose detailed her typical schedule as a main roster Superstar.

“When you get to the main roster it changes a little bit because you’re more on your own, you fit in your training when you can, but it’s hard,” Mandy admitted. “You land Saturday to get to the live event, I go right to the gym, work out, then we have to be at the venue at 5pm for a 7.30pm show. Then you drive to the next city which might be three or four hours away and you do it all over again.”

She shared how this kind of non-stop schedule can be a grind, and that it gets to be tiring when all you want to do is sleep, but instead you have to get up and force yourself into the gym.

“[…] you have to balance your time and go by how you feel,” she said. “I train five to six days a week, in developmental you’re training in the ring and in the gym, so that’s a crazy schedule. Once you get to the main you’re on your own and you do what you want.”

Despite her adherence to a work out schedule, Rose confessed she finds it hard to stay strict with her diet. She explained, “sometimes it’s hard because the healthy food isn’t readily available all the time” when on the road.

“It’s not everlasting, eventually I want to start a family and have children, so it’s being smart with your money and training and making sure you do have a long, successful career. Plus, injuries happen all the time, you need to make sure you don’t have all your eggs in one basket.”

She added that WWE is her priority right now, but already has her eyes set towards a non-wrestling future, launching a YouTube channel with Sonya Deville called Damandyz Donutz alongside her skincare line, Amarose.