PDA

View Full Version : The Miz Promises To Make A “Moment” This Sunday At Clash Of Champions

Kemo
09-12-2019, 07:11 PM
The Miz has promised his Clash of Champions opponent, Shinsuke Nakamura, that he will create a memorable “moment” this Sunday after he defeats him and becomes a nine-time Intercontinental Champion.

Miz spoke backstage with WWE.com after being blindsided by Shinsuke Nakamura. The attack followed his victory over Andrade this past Tuesday on SmackDown.

“You know, WWE being here at Madison Square Garden, it’s all about moments. Creating moments that people will remember for a lifetime. That’s what we do as WWE Superstars, and that’s what you do as a champion,” he said.

He continued, “How many moments do you remember from Shinsuke Nakamura’s reign as Intercontinental Champion? How many? How many times has he been on TV representing the Intercontinental Championship? How many matches do you remember with Shinsuke Nakamura with the Intercontinental Championship? This is the stuff I got rid of when I was Intercontinental Champion, the type of stuff that I am sick of with the Intercontinental Championship.”

“So this Sunday, I’m gonna create a moment, gonna create a match that Shinsuke Nakamura will remember in WWE for a lifetime when I become the nine-time Intercontinental Champion,” Miz promised. “And it’ll be right in his face, eye-to-eye, not behind his back, and it will be awesome.“

The Miz gets his chance at Nakamura this Sunday at WWE’s Clash of Champions pay-per-view.

6A1z4Peu9WE