PDA

View Full Version : Luke Gallows Says He Never Thought He Would Come Back To WWE

Kemo
09-13-2019, 03:56 PM
Luke Gallows spent most of his early wrestling career in WWE and it’s the place where he first made his name. So things came to a full circle for him when he returned to the company in 2016 after staying away for almost 6 years.

The Raw Star recently spoke to Macon.com to promote the upcoming WWE Live Event from Macon, Georgia this Saturday and he discussed his return to the company.

After leaving WWE, Gallows had successful stints with companies like Impact Wrestling and New Japan Pro Wrestling and according to the former Champion, he never thought that he would come back to WWE:

“I basically went everywhere in the world and did everything you can do outside of there [WWE], I never thought I would come back.”

Though he did return to the company in 2016 when AJ Styles signed with the promotion and insisted the officials to sign both of his partners from the Bullet Club as well.

Talking about his return, Luke said that the opportunity to come back with two of his best friends in the business and outside of the ring as well is pretty full circle for him.

While there were reports of the Club being unhappy with their position in WWE before they re-signed, at least one aspect the former NJPW Star seems to be happy about is being with his friends in the company.

He said that to come back to the big stage and getting to hang out with his friends after the shows is a lot of fun and according to the WWE Star, it’s still a thrill.

Apart from this, Luke Gallows also talked about the upcoming WWE Live Event and revealed his opponent for the night.