PDA

View Full Version : Big Cass Comments On Recent Rumors Of WWE Return

Kemo
09-14-2019, 06:56 PM
Big Cass and his former partner Enzo Amore made some headlines recently when it was reported that they were in talks with the Officials for a possible return to WWE as part of the NXT brand.

However, the company was quick to shoot down these rumors and Triple H himself said during an interview that they had zero interest in bringing either of the stars back.

During a recent interview with WrestlingInc, Big Cass talked about a number of things and the former WWE star also discussed these rumors that became a hot topic of discussion among wrestling fans very quickly.

Cass revealed that Enzo texted him when the news first came out and he was very surprised by it. However, he went on to deny the rumors that the former Cruiserweight Champion spread the news himself:

“I don’t know who put it out there, I don’t know what reason they put it out there for but maybe to gauge things, but I can guarantee you this – despite what Triple H said, Enzo didn’t put it out there, I didn’t put it out there. We had no idea where it came from.”

Apart from this, Big Cass also talked about his last few months in WWE and said that he could see his singles push coming because he had been told by many people about it.

The former NXT Star went on to say that he would be open to signing with the company as a singles competitor and claimed that Enzo would be happy for him if it happens.