PDA

View Full Version : Bruce Prichard On Vince McMahon’s Relationship With WWE’s Top Superstars

Kemo
09-14-2019, 07:02 PM
If you’re one of WWE’s main event Superstars, chances are you’re going to have a pretty good relationship with Vince McMahon.

In an episode of Something To Wrestle podcast, Bruce Prichard addressed Vince’s relationship with his top Superstars. He reflected on the friendship between Vince McMahon, Shawn Michaels and Kevin Nash back in 1995.

“Well, that’s accurate, but, you know, I think that a lot of it starts, most of the time, it will start from a whole different relationship. I mean, Shawn Michaels wasn’t Vince’s favorite person in the beginning,” Prichard explained. “But, when [the top star gets] to that point, yeah, you got to have a strong relationship and a strong bond to be able to work together is as closely as we all do.”

He added that Vince McMahon wants input from his top Superstars, knowing that they’re the ones showcasing the promotion. He stressed how, like most friendships and relationships, trust is built over time.

“It’s not like, ‘God, I love you and I’m gonna make you champ,’ It’s, ‘We’re gonna put this on you, and we’re gonna get through it together.’ And if a bond builds, a bond builds, sometimes the bond doesn’t build.”