PDA

View Full Version : Kacy Catanzaro & Ricochet Comment On Maria’s Baby Daddy Claims

Kemo
09-17-2019, 06:32 PM
It’s not yet clear who the father of Maria Kanellis’ baby is. Last night on WWE RAW, Maria told her husband, Mike Kanellis, that Ricochet was actually the father of her baby. Rusev would then return to WWE at the same time Maria was about to name who the baby’s father really is.

Ricochet’s real-life partner Kacy Catanzaro commented on Maria’s claims from last night on RAW. She posted the following to Twitter:

@MariaLKanellis .. Make up lies about my man again.. and I’ll have to pay a visit to @WWE #RAW

— Kacy Catanzaro (@KacyCatanzaro) September 17, 2019

Ricochet then offered up the following in response:

Tell her baby, we all knew she was lyin!

— WWE’s resident Superhero ? (@KingRicochet) September 17, 2019

Rusev returned last night as part of the segment with Maria, her baby, and her husband. He offered up the following on Twitter regarding his return:

Return of the stache

— Rusev (@RusevBUL) September 17, 2019

It has been reported that Kacy Catanzaro will be leaving WWE. No official confirmation of her departure has been made, however.

Ricochet spoke to SI.com recently and addressed Catanzaro’s status with WWE.

“She’s still with the company. She’s not retired at all and she’s not injured. It’s a tough sport and we’re all hurting, but there is nothing wrong with her,” he said. When asked if Catanzaro would ever wrestle again, Ricochet is not sure. ”I don’t know,” he responded. “She’s very family-oriented and she wants kids, so she doesn’t know if being on the road so much is for her.”

“For me, I’m already too deep—I’m on the road all the time. She loves wrestling and she loves it here, and she’s so good at it, so it’s a very tough decision for her.”