PDA

View Full Version : Booker T Says He Wants To Manage The Street Profits

Kemo
09-17-2019, 06:45 PM
King Booker was involved in a backstage segment with the Street Profits recently. The WWE Hall of Famer mentioned on his ESPN 97.5 radio show in Houston that he wants to manage the popular tag-team.

“I’m thinking about putting my name in to manage the Street Profits, bring these guys to the next level,” Booker said.

When asked how he would take the Street Profits to the next level, Booker had the following to say:

“Just put a little bit more street on em, that’s all” Booker said. “It’d be no playing, no jiving, just business.”

Booker would then talk about how sometimes a wrestler has to be seen as more than just an entertainer.

“When the people look at you differently, other than just an entertainer, that’s when it becomes something totally different to you when you go out and perform,” Booker continued. “You actually feel it in the soul, deep down in one’s bones. That’s what I loved about the business and that’s what I think I can bring to the Street Profits.”

Booker’s full comments can be viewed in the player below:

BaOysKr2qP4

Booker would continue to say if he can’t manage Angelo Dawkins and Montez Ford, he’d love to just mentor them. He would also continue to talk about the influence Gary Hart had on his career during the video.

“Maybe not manage but just mentor,” Booker continued. “I remember Gary Hart used to say, I’m not a manager, I’m just an advisor.”