PDA

View Full Version : WWE Provides Update On Kevin Owens’ Status With Company

Kemo
09-18-2019, 09:54 PM
WWE and Shane McMahon have provided a storyline update on Kevin Owens’ firing from the company. According to WWE’s update, Shane McMahon has decided to allow Owens to participate on upcoming house show events in the Philippines, China, and Honolulu, Hawaii.

“Although Owens will be part of WWE’s upcoming WWE Live Events tour, his future on the blue brand remains unclear. Will we soon see Owens back on SmackDown LIVE, or is Shane-O-Mac setting Owens up for an even bigger fall?” WWE’s statement reads.

Shane McMahon Tweeted out that he will allow Owens to compete on the upcoming house show tour earlier today.

While considering a resolution to this ludicrous lawsuit, I will allow @FightOwensFight to perform on @WWE’s upcoming tour of The Philippines, China, and Honolulu, Hawaii.

— Shane McMahon (@shanemcmahon) September 18, 2019

Shortly after being fired in storyline by Shane McMahon last week, Owens teased a move to NXT on Twitter.

Earlier today, he commented on his time in NXT ahead of the brand’s debut on the USA Network tonight.

“I didn’t get to spend as much time there as I would have liked to but @WWENXT will always feel like home for me. It’s full of good and very talented people, both in and out of the ring, and everyone there has worked so hard to get to this point. Tonight is going to be special,” Owens Tweeted.