PDA

View Full Version : Update On Jason Jordan’s Injury Status

Kemo
09-20-2019, 08:36 PM
Jason Jordan has been out of action since receiving neck surgery in February 2018. Since that time, the Superstar has remained hopeful about his long road to recovery and an eventual return to in-ring action.

According to the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, however, it appears unlikely that the former American Alpha member will be returning to in-ring competition.

At the time of writing, Jason Jordan is still listed on the RAW roster. Since his surgery, WWE allowed Jordan to work as a backstage producer. All parties hoped it would only be a matter of time before Jordan would be healthy enough to return. In January, it was reported that he was doing better but still had issues gripping and making a fist.

It was noted that it is now less likely that Jason Jordan will return to competitive action. There has been talk previously that his wrestling career was sadly over. This speculation came in the wake after numerous posts by Jordan to his social media accounts. In those posts, he seemed optimistic about his recovery and believed that, despite being on the road to recovery, would eventually get back into the ring.

Back in November 2018, Jordan wrote the following on his Instagram:

“I’m ready to attack this week and make huge improvements! I’ve been trying to keep my eye on the prize and look at the big picture. I’m still on the road to recovery and I’m very optimistic about getting back to where I belong!”