PDA

View Full Version : Hacksaw Jim Duggan Hospitalized

Kemo
09-22-2019, 01:51 AM
Wrestling legend Hacksaw Jim Duggan has been hospitalized with an undisclosed medical issue. Duggan’s family sent word to promoters that the 65-year-old would not be able to make his planned booking at the Legends of the Ring convention in New Jersey. There is no word on the severity of Duggan’s illness at this time.

Duggan experienced a health scare last November due to a heart issue. He would provide further details on his health scare to TMZ.

“I kinda knew something was wrong, but I was scared to go to the doctor,” Hacksaw says. “If there’s something wrong, go to the doctor. They can save your life like they might’ve done mine,” Duggan said last November. “My main concern, I have 2 daughters and my wife, I just wanted to survive it. Thankfully, it looks like I’ll be able to.”

Duggan was inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame class of 2011. He won the first-ever Royal Rumble in 1988. In WCW, Duggan is a former TV champion and former United States champion. In Mid-South, Duggan is a former Louisiana Heavyweight Champion, North American Heavyweight Champion, and held the tag belts once with Terry Taylor and once with Magnum TA. Duggan was inducted into the Pro Wrestling Hall of Fame class of 2018.