PDA

View Full Version : Kane Discusses Surprise Appearance On RAW, WWE Future

Kemo
09-22-2019, 01:52 AM
The Mayor of Knox County, Tennessee and WWE Superstar Kane made an appearance on The Two Man Power Trip podcast where he discussed a wide range of pro wrestling topics.

During the interview, he talked about his return on this past Monday’s episode of RAW.

“As far as a shocking crazy return, I think it was. I think and as we say it was a really good piece of business. I’ve told people all along that last Monday they were in Knoxville so it was in my hometown and gosh, what a rush. Sometimes I forget about that but there is nothing like it.”

Kane Returns On WWE RAW, Attacked By Bray Wyatt

Kane talked about how there is nothing like walking through that curtain and the entrance music. He noted that he’s told people he would never say that Kane is over because he doesn’t know when that part of his life will be over.

The reason for that is due to him probably going to try to do whatever WWE asks him because he enjoys it. He added that it was a great night.

Kane was also pressed about his future with the company, which is when he responded with, "I don’t know what the future holds but at least for one night it was pretty doggone cool.”

Kane made the save for Seth Rollins on this show as he was being beaten down The OC (AJ Styles, Karl Anderson, and Luke Gallows). This led to Bray Wyatt appearing and putting Kane down.