PDA

View Full Version : Watch Chyna’s Entrance From WWE 2K20 (Video)

Kemo
09-24-2019, 08:06 PM
WWE Hall of Fame legend Chyna will be a playable character in WWE 2K20. Fans who purchase the deluxe or collector’s edition of the game will be able to play as the 9th Wonder of the World and a sneak preview of her entrance was posted to WWE’s social media accounts earlier today.

HcBbopAXbsQ

The game is scheduled to be released on October 22nd, 2019.

While many fans are pleased Chyna was inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame this year, some felt let down she wasn’t given a solo induction. Chyna was inducted as a member of D-X before WrestleMania this year. Triple H spoke to CBS in April and noted that he believes Chyna will receive a solo induction some day.

“I’m sure she will be in the Hall of Fame sometime on her own. I think it’s fitting she is in there with DX in the beginning because it’s how she started, and I think it’s what it should be,” Triple H said.

Bray Wyatt’s Fiend character was also announced as downloadable content for the game. The Fiend will be featured in the “Bump in the Night” originals series.

WWE 2K20 also announced a partnership with the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society on a global marketing strategy.