PDA

View Full Version : Naomi Provides Update On Her Status

Kemo
09-30-2019, 09:51 PM
It has been quite a while since we’ve seen Naomi on WWE television. Apart from three live show appearances, Naomi was last seen in July on Raw during a Fatal 4-Way match which determined the number one contender for the Raw Women’s Championship. The other three competitors in the match were Alexa Bliss, Carmella, and the winner Natalya. Her last overall WWE appearance was at 22 July on WWE Main Event where she defeated Sarah Logan. She has been absent from the ring since then.

Naomi addressed this absence on her Twitter where she revealed that she has been dealing with issues lately. She stated that she has recently lost a loved one and is dealing with her own health issues.

She wrote, “I’ve faced some trying times the past few months…losing a loved one so dear to me (rocked me to my core) & handling my own health issues I wasn’t aware of forced me to slow down & reevaluate…I want my loving fans to know that I’m ok and will be back when the time is right.”

Naomi has stated that she will return when she feels the time is right. SEScoops sends well wishes to her and we hope she makes a speedy recovery from her health issues.