PDA

View Full Version : Hulk Hogan Teases Getting His Hands On Ric Flair At WWE Crown Jewel

Kemo
10-02-2019, 08:57 PM
WWE Hall of Famer Hulk Hogan continues to try to get fans excited for a potential physical encounter with fellow pro wrestling legend Ric Flair.

This past Monday on RAW saw Flair and Hogan tease one final showdown but eventually announced that they would have two teams square off at the upcoming WWE Crown Jewel PPV as a 5-on-5 tag team match took place.

Hogan took to his official Twitter account where he teased mixing it up with Flair and potentially changing the match to a 6-on-6 tag team match.

“I can guarantee I will get my hands on Flair one more time at Crown Jewel even if I have to make it a 6 on 6 match brother, by the way I still have one more leg drop left in me brother HH #Ricflair #WWERaw #Crownjewel.”

WWE Universal Champion Seth Rollins will serve as the captain of Team Hogan while Randy Orton will serve as the captain of Team Flair.

Rusev will also be on Team Hogan while Baron Corbin will be on the opposite team. More stars for the teams will be announced in the coming weeks.

Hogan and Flair never wrestled against each other under the WWE banner in a singles match but did for WCW and even TNA Wrestling. They also headlined a pair of shows in Australia.

It will be interesting to see how far WWE lets Hogan and Flair go at this show.