PDA

View Full Version : Tommaso Ciampa: blackHEART To Premiere On WWE Network Next Week

Kemo
10-03-2019, 09:54 PM
Former NXT Champion Tommaso Ciampa returned to Full Sail last night during the closing moments of NXT on USA. Ciampa was actually the second former NXT Champion to confront the current champion Adam Cole on the show, as Finn Balor had done the same earlier in the evening.

WWE has now announced that “Tommaso Ciampa: blackHEART” will debut on the WWE Network next Wednesday at 10 PM following the conclusion of next week’s episode of NXT.

“Witness the heroic struggle of former NXT Champion Tommaso Ciampa as he embarks on a difficult road to recovery from a devastating injury and finds strength from his wife, baby daughter, friends and the NXT Universe,” a description for the documentary reads.

Ciampa spoke with SI.com recently about NXT’s move to the USA Network. During the conversation, Ciampa noted he would be returning to NXT and not going to either RAW or Smackdown.

“I don’t know if people think I’m going to Raw or SmackDown, but here’s a spoiler, I’m not,” said Ciampa. “I’m going to NXT. If someone tells me anything else, I’m answering them with a no. I bleed black and gold. NXT is home. And I have unfinished business there.”