PDA

View Full Version : Kofi Kingston Reacts To WWE Title Loss (Video)

Kemo
10-05-2019, 08:11 PM
Kofi Kingston’s historic WWE Championship reign finally came to an end on this week’s episode of SmackDown when the Beast Brock Lesnar defeated the New Day member with just one F5 to become the new champion.

Kingston was interviewed backstage about this shocking loss after the show was over where the now former champion reflected on his championship reigns and also commented on losing the title.

The SmackDown Star explained that it’s a lot of emotions to deal with but he knew what kind of man he was up against and he takes pride that he was up to take the challenge of competing with Brock Lesnar:

“It’s a lot of emotions, to be honest, I knew what kind of man I was up against you know and maybe I was a little bit too anxious I’ll go back and watch tape and see exactly who went wrong it is what it is I said all along that Brock Lesnar was an enormous mountain to try and climb but I pride myself on being up to the challenge to climb those mountains”

When asked about the event that transpired after his title loss, Kofi said that he is not surprised with former UFC Champion Cain Velasquez’s WWE debut because the WWE title is the most coveted title in all sports:

“Honestly, it doesn’t it surprise me because the WWE title is the most coveted title in all the sports really I’ve heard rumors and I’ve seen some things. It’ll be interesting to see kind of what happens. I think I’m still trying to process what I’ve lost right now before I start speculating on other people coming in.”

Kofi Kingston then went on to explain that he is trying to figure out how to get back into the WWE title picture and he is ready to take on Cain if he is on the road of it. You can check out his full interview in the video below:

25RYYjXoy8Y