PDA

View Full Version : WWE Lingerie For Sale, Bret Hart Notes, Unlimited, More

bad_meetz_evil
02-17-2006, 12:10 PM
In a recent interview with Slam! Sports, Bret Hart talked about everything a wrestling fans wants to know. He mentioned why he did his DVD and agreed to appear at the Hall of Fame:

"...Vince McMahon called me up when I had my stroke in 2002, and I think that was a big step towards where we are now. I always appreciated the fact that he called me and that softened a lot of the bad feelings between us."

To read the full interview, head to http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Wrestling/home.html.

WWE Unlimited will air tonight on WWE.com, for all the action that you won't see on TV.

Much of the lingerie worn by the WWE divas for the 'Divas Do New York' DVD is now up on WWEAuction. Currently there are items worn by Melina, Kristal, Ashley, Candace, Sharmel, Jillian Hall, Mickie James, Maria, Michelle McCool, Victoria, and Lita. I hope that at least some of the proceeds go to charity since given the past trends on bidding on divas lingerie, I wouldn't be suprised to see the combined revenue from the auctions to reach at least $10000.

Matt Hardy has a new shirt on WWEShop.com that reads 'Indestructible Soul.' It's a nice fit, given that his body sure isn't.

WWE.com has noted that two years ago today Booker T & RVD won the World Tag Team Championship on RAW and that you can watch it on WWE 24/7 Online.