PDA

View Full Version : Finn Balor Officially Moved To NXT Roster

Kemo
10-09-2019, 11:34 PM
WWE has officially moved Finn Balor from the SmackDown roster to NXT. The popular superstar returned to his former brand last week and faced off with Adam Cole.

“In 2019, (Balor) returned to WWE NXT on the first-ever two-hour live episode on USA,” Balor’s bio now reads on WWE.com.

Following his return to NXT last week, Balor spoke with Newsweek about what being back in Full Sail means to him.

“I just want to continue to evolve,” Bálor said. “Been doing this for a long time, and sometimes when you stay in the same place for too long you get a little stagnant, you rely on your old tricks and old ways and you kind of just skate past. But there’s no skating here in NXT. I have to swim for sure, because It’s going to be a fight.”

Balor also addressed the influx of new talent to NXT.

“I have to be honest, it’s a little nerve-wracking. The game has changed a lot in NXT since I was here,” Bálor said. “Seeing the match Cole and Matt Riddle put on tonight, they are two of the absolute best in-ring competitors in the world. So it’s a little nerve-wracking to get into the deep end with those guys. It’s gotta be a challenge for myself in and out of the ring, and personally, to see if i can still go. It’s been awhile since I’ve been here, and the NXT style has evolved incredibly. When I was here it was me and [Samoa] Joe, and back then, I don’t want to say it was a slower pace, but it was definitely more rugged here and there. They are going fast, and it’s going to be a test for me and I’m looking forward to it.”