PDA

View Full Version : Bret Hart Says He Was Offered Leadership Of The Kliq – Group Members Deny Claim

Kemo
10-13-2019, 10:51 PM
WWE Hall of Famer Bret Hart recently appeared on Inside The Ropes as part of their live tour, where he had a Q&A session. In the session, Hart claimed that he was once offered the leadership of The Kliq – the backstage group – but the claim was shut down by Kliq members Scott Hall and Kevin Nash.

The Kliq was a powerful backstage group in the WWE during the mid-1990s which consisted of Shawn Michaels, Triple H, Kevin Nash, Scott Hall, and Sean Waltman. They were known to wield an immense amount of power and influence within the company. It is known that Hart didn’t really get along with most of the members of the group.

Hart stated that he was offered the head spot for the group, but members Kevin Nash and Scott Hall claim that this never happened. Nash wrote, “F–king news to me. I was the only one he got along with.” And Hall just replied with a “WRONG” to Hart’s claims.

Fucking news to me. I was the only one he got along with.

— Kevin Nash (@RealKevinNash) October 9, 2019

WRONG

— Scott Hall (@SCOTTHALLNWO) October 9, 2019

Sean Waltman also joined the conversation and gave some info.

Wrong

— Sean Waltman (@TheRealXPac) October 9, 2019

Bret is referring to a conversation Scott & I had with him at the curtain , during a show on a Europe tour. Not sure if you & Shawn ever even knew about it.

Bret told you? I heard it from Vince

The next night, Hart responded to Nash and said that he stands by his words.

“It was Scott Hall, Shawn Michaels, and Kevin Nash that approached me in Germany about being the head of the Kliq. That we would all take control of the top matches and we would decide who would work with who, and we would take control of the whole company.”

Bret also added that the Kliq’s plan was to control all the championship titles in the company. Shawn Michaels would only wrestle Sean Waltman and his other friends, and the titles would only revolve around the Kliq and its associates. The plan was to only wrestle with each other while the rest of the roster would stay back in the locker room.

“I don’t wanna be part of anything like that. That’s not fair to other wrestlers,” Bret explained.

“What I said last night in Belfast is absolutely true. Kevin Nash can go to hell.”

CHlvD1U6Urw