PDA

View Full Version : Roman Reigns Calls R Truth One Of The Greatest Of All Time

Kemo
10-16-2019, 03:13 PM
Former World Champion Roman Reigns recently had an interview with Sports Illustrated where he offered some high praise to the current 24/7 Champion R Truth.

While the initial reactions to the introduction of the 24/7 title were largely negative, Truth along with some other stars have turned the championship in one of the most interesting things on WWE television in the past few months.

Talking about the Raw Star, Reigns revealed that R Truth, real name Ronnie Killings is one of his best friends and he went on to say that he is happy to see the recognition the current champion is getting for his work with WWE’s newest title:

“Ronnie is my best friend. He’s right there with the Usos, he’s like blood to me, we’ve been tight for a long time, and he’s one of the greatest of all-time.

I know our very passionate, hardcore fans are very familiar with his talent and they’ve seen his body of work, but it just makes me so happy that everyone is getting to see it now, Truth can be silly, he can be serious, he can do it all.“

Roman Reigns also talked about getting back up from leukemia saying he had people in life who helped him when he got knocked out and he is going to do the same.

Roman has been involved in a feud with Erick Rowan in recent times but their rivalry seemingly concluded at the Hell In A Cell PPV and currently, there is no word yet on what the company is planning for his future.