PDA

View Full Version : Finn Balor Provides In-Ring Update, Sends Message To NXT Roster

Kemo
10-17-2019, 04:04 PM
_G_gOKfLSRI

The October 16 edition of NXT saw Finn Balor making a huge announcement regarding his in-ring status. He announced that the will be making his return to NXT after three years.

Balor was last seen in the ring at SummerSlam where he was defeated by The Fiend on the PPV event.

After his loss, Balor was not seen on WWE programming for a long time until the October 2 episode of NXT where he made his return to television much to fans’ surprise.

Finn came out after Adam Cole had successfully defended his NXT Championship against Matt Riddle in the opening match of the night. He stared down Cole and exchanged words off-mic.

Meanwhile, on the October 16 episode, a vignette featuring the former Universal Champion aired on the show where Finn Balor talked about his past and the upcoming future. He also sent a message to the entire NXT roster warning them about his return.

“When your life comes to a crossroads, the only way to find a path to take is to revisit the ones you’ve walked before. How did you get here? Did your footsteps leave the world in a better place? Or did your missteps leave the world covered in darkness, egos, mistakes, errors? Re-trace your steps to find your heart. I have. Next week, my future will be my past.”

WWE had officially moved Finn Balor from the SmackDown roster to NXT. The popular superstar returned to his former brand last week and faced off with Adam Cole.

“In 2019, (Balor) returned to WWE NXT on the first-ever two-hour live episode on USA,” Balor’s bio now reads on WWE.com.

It would be interesting to see who Balor would get involved in after his return to NXT. Adam Cole is the NXT Champion and judging by Balor’s last appearance on the show, he could be going straight for the title.