PDA

View Full Version : Jim Ross Discusses Eric Bischoff’s WWE Firing

Kemo
10-21-2019, 10:24 PM
All Elite Wrestling commentator Jim Ross has shared his thoughts on former WWE Executive Director, Eric Bischoff. He spoke about Bischoff’s recent dismissal from the company during a recent episode of his podcast, Grilling JR.

Ross confessed that he wasn’t surprised that Bischoff was replaced. He added, however, he wasn’t expecting it to happen within the time frame it occurred in.

“I was not surprised. The only thing I would consider being surprised by was the timeframe,” Ross said. “This whole scenario is set up for a succession process. Do you think that Bruce [Prichard] is safe? You think Bruce got a job, like a Supreme Court Justice, for life? Are you kidding? He don’t think that. I guarantee you don’t think that he knows that his time will come. It’s like football coaches. They get hired to be fired.”

He continued, “The bottom line was somebody took the fall. I didn’t think Vince put a bullet in Eric that quick, but all those guys that are in those top positions, none of them are gonna need to buy houses. They should be renting.”

Ross noted that he believes Bischoff would have walked away with a nice severance package, explaining that “Vince [McMahon] will take good care of you when he’s kicking you out the door.”