PDA

View Full Version : Baron Corbin Explains How He Deals With Negative Fans

Kemo
10-21-2019, 10:26 PM
Baron Corbin recently sat down with Sam Roberts for a video interview on Roberts’ YouTube channel, I’m Notsam.

During their conversation, the recent King of the Ring winner spoke about dealing with the kind of heat he generally receives from the WWE Universe.

King Corbin explained that, because fans aren’t the ones paying his bills, he generally disregards their opinion of him:

“A lot of people have these opinions and elaborate thoughts and why things work or don’t work, well, if your opinion was good, you’d probably get paid for it,” Corbin stated. “You’d be a famous writer, you would be some sort of influential voice, but they’re not. They’re on Twitter, they’re tweeting, and they have 71 followers.”

He added how internet troll opinions don’t matter to him, highlighting how easy it is for these people to hide behind a keyboard. Despite their vocal negativity, Corbin believes these same fans will still be at the shows every time.

“Their opinions never really mattered to me. I’ve been used to critics…. It’s not wrestling fans, it’s internet fans. Especially here and the internet because, for anything, they can’t be held accountable for what they say, it’s very easy to hide behind a keyboard and comment how you hate everything but, you know what, they’re still at the shows, they’re still coming out. But a majority of the wrestling fans, the WWE fans, that are in the building, are women, kids, families, and people just wanna have fun.”

Baron Corbin is scheduled to compete later this month as a part of Team Flair. They will face off against Team Hogan at WWE Crown Jewel on October 31st. The event takes place at the King Fahd International Stadium in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.