PDA

View Full Version : Finn Balor On Heel Turn: “The Prince Is Back”

Kemo
10-26-2019, 08:23 PM
Finn Balor shocked the world on Wednesday night when he attacked Johnny Gargano following NXT on USA this week. Balor closed the show standing tall over Gargano and 2 days later appeared on WWE Backstage last night with Renee Young and Booker T.

“Felt good making a return, felt good. It felt better kicking Johnny Gargano in the head,” Balor said. “It felt good standing back up, seeing him on the ground, seeing the people speechless, that felt good.”

“I feel like maybe I haven’t been true to myself for a long time,” he continued.

Renee Young then mentioned that several wrestlers from a “particular club” have been talking about Balor’s actions from Wednesday. She asked Balor if he’s had a chance to speak with any of his former stablemates.

“I’ve spoken to a lot of people. Seems like I’m a popular guy this week,” Balor responded.

“This is the real Finn Balor. You’re a big fan of my work from before WWE, right?” Balor then asked Booker. “Let’s just say the Prince is back.”

The full interview with Finn Balor, Booker T, and Renee Young can be seen in the player below:

V4irLgIiJuQ