View Full Version : Jinder Mahal Reveals When He Found Out About His WWE Title Loss

Kemo
10-29-2019, 03:52 PM
Jinder Mahal had a considerably long run with the WWE Championship back in 2017, though his title reign came to an abrupt end when he lost the belt to AJ Styles during the November 7 episode of SmackDown, prior to Survivor Series.

During his recent interview with TalkSport, the former Champion discussed a number of things and he also revealed when he found out about his title loss.

Mahal claimed that he was told about it on the day of the show itself, just like he had found out about his WWE title win on the day of his victory:

“[I found out I was going to lose the title] the day of the tapings in Manchester, the day of. AJ was in and I was out just like that. That’s the thing though: I found out I was becoming WWE champion in one day. I won it in one day and I lost it in one day. But, that’s the way it goes.”

The former titleholder went on to talk about how this is an example of how things can change in WWE and he then recalled watching the various events in his childhood.

Jinder Mahal won the WWE Championship by defeating Randy Orton in a singles match at Backlash 2017. His reign lasted for almost 170 days before he dropped the title to AJ Styles.