PDA

View Full Version : Jordan Myles Issues Statement Regarding Recent Comments

Kemo
10-30-2019, 12:11 PM
Jordan Myles has issued a statement on Instagram in regard to the recent controversy he’s been involved with. In the statement, Myles expresses that he has been lied to, used, and mistreated by people he considered associates.

Myles’ full statement can be viewed in the Instagram post below:

“My tweets yesterday were completely disrespectful and were unprofessional,” Myles begins his statement. “I have offend a ton of people and used anger to fuel me.”

Myles would continue to say in his statement, however, that he is angry with how he has been treated and that anger has been building in him.

“With that being said.. I’d like to take this time to state an apologize for not giving a shit about what others think of me. The anger I have inside of me has been built up for years now. Call me what you want, but you’ll never EVER be able to call me fake I’ve been lied too, used, and often mistreated by others who I viewed as associates. I’ve tipped toe around, kept quiet, even took some Ls when necessary.”

Myles would continue to talk about how being presented with the t-shirt design brought up past emotions for him dating back to his time in other wrestling promotions.

“Emotionally charged up due to the shirt which triggered past emotions. I’m never going to be sorry for being me nor will I take back my words.”

“For 4 years .. I gave my all to a promotion only to find out that you could only reach so high just as long as you didn’t surpass certain ‘people'”