PDA

View Full Version : DDP Discusses Not Being Featured On Raw Reunion Because Of His AEW Appearances

Kemo
10-30-2019, 12:48 PM
The recent reunion special of WWE Raw featured many legends but one name which was missing from the show was DDP and the wrestling legend recently revealed that the reason for it is his association with AEW.

The former WCW star recently had an interview with WrestlingInc where he discussed things such as his DDP yoga program, his recent AEW appearances and more.

Discussing the reunion special of the Red Branded Show, the former World Champion recalled not being called up for the episode and talking to the Performance Center head coach Matt Bloom about it:

“When they didn’t put me on the Legends show [RAW Reunion]…every single Legend and Hall of Famer there, I guess I was getting, ‘ok, we’re not using you anymore D.’ I called down to the PC and talked to Matt Bloom and he said, ‘Listen D. You’re working with those guys now. We’re not gonna have you down here.’ I said ok and thanks for letting me know,”

Though DDP went on to say that WWE has been very great to him. He claimed that he is grateful for his Hall Of Fame induction and the Royal Rumble appearance and he loves all the guys there.

Apart from this DDP also confirmed that he is not under any kind of contract with AEW and discussed a possible in-ring return.

Will
10-30-2019, 08:14 PM
If ddp wants to ruin his free money gig with wwe to do some dumb angles with aew then thats his choice. I wouldn't do it, but its his life.