PDA

View Full Version : Stephanie McMahon Comments On Lacey Evans And Natalya’s Crown Jewel Attires

Kemo
10-31-2019, 03:20 PM
WWE Superstars Lacey Evans and Natalya are set to make history today as they compete in the first-ever women’s wrestling match in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Stephanie McMahon confirmed that the two will be wearing full bodysuits that will cover most of their bodies. She noted that the decision was made to respect Saudi culture.

“We need to be respectful of the cultures in the countries we perform in,” she explained to TMZ.

WWE previously made history in the Middle East in December 2017. They held a matchup between Sasha Banks and Alexa Bliss. Both women wore bodysuits similar to what Stephanie is describing. Their match took place at a WWE Live Event in Abu Dhabi.

Regarding the historic event, Stephanie said “As a woman, as a mother, as just a person, I couldn’t be more proud. I am ecstatic, I am thrilled, I am many different adjectives to describe how I feel right now.”

Stephanie added that WWE officials had been working on securing a women’s match in Saudi Arabia for “a long time” and had meetings with numerous powerful Saudi officials behind the scenes to ensure it happened.

WWE Crown Jewel takes place later today from the King Fahd International Stadium in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. WWE’s Kickoff show will start at 12PM ET.