PDA

View Full Version : Rikishi Reveals What Vince McMahon Requested Before Getting The Stinkface

Kemo
10-31-2019, 03:29 PM
WWE Hall of Famer Rikishi has shared details over the time he had to deliver his infamous finishing move, the Stinkface, to Vince McMahon.

Speaking with the WINCLY podcast, Rikishi shared his admiration of Vince McMahon and the product he has created.

“Vince McMahon is a wonderful dude and I don’t have nothing bad to say about the man,” Rikishi stated. “He’s set up his platform for wrestlers in the past, present and future and he’s taken care of a lot of families.”

He continued, “For us to be a part of his family, I’m talking about all the way to his father. My family has been there for 75+ years so it’s a family thing to be a part of the WWE. So, I wanna thank Vince McMahon for continuing to put out entertainment for fans around the world.”

Turning his attention towards the moment he had to Stinkface his boss, he recalled that Vince had a specific request for him.

“Before we went out there he goes, ‘Hey. I hope you washed your ass today.’ I said just because it’s called Stinkface doesn’t mean my ass stinks,” Rikishi joked.

He revealed that he would wrestle in three different thongs. His decision on which thong to wear that night was based on his much he liked his opponent.

“I have the thong I never take out the sandwich bag. I have the mediocre thong that I air out. Then I have the new thongs,” he explained. “So for those you think I don’t like, which thong do you think they get? So I wanted to give Vince McMahon the new thong. Otherwise I probably would have gotten fired the next day.”