PDA

View Full Version : Rey Mysterio Reveals Dominick Will Be Training At The WWE Performance Center Next Year

Kemo
10-31-2019, 03:30 PM
Rey Mysterio has revealed that his son, Dominick, will be training at the WWE Performance Center in Orlando, Florida next year.

In an interview with Marca.com (translated from Spanish), Mysterio explained that his son has been learning new in-ring skills. He noted that his training at the PC will focus on learning WWE’s specific style.

“He’s coming along and learning as time passes. He’ll start next year to train at the Performance Center in Orlando to learn the company’s style and then we’ll see [what happens],” Mysterio said.

Mysterio continued, “He’s had more than two years to prepare and the truth is, he’s been learning pretty quickly. You can tell that it’s in his blood. I am loving being able to share the ring with him before I retire. I think he will enjoy it. He’s commented to me that he wants to continue the Mysterio dynasty.”

Dominick has been involved in a storyline between his father, the debuting Cain Velasquez, and the current WWE Champion Brock Lesnar. He has previously teased that he wants his debut match to be a tag team bout, where he gets to partner with his dad.

Mysterio has previously trademarked the name ‘Principe Mysterio‘ which translates to Prince Mysterio. If Dominick does continue the Mysterio tradition, it seems that it may be under that name.