PDA

View Full Version : Eric Bischoff Reveals What He Told Vince McMahon About AEW Dynamite

Kemo
11-01-2019, 06:57 PM
Eric Bischoff discussed a number of things on the latest episode of his After 83 weeks podcast and the now-former SmackDown Executive Director also revealed an interesting conversation he had with Vince McMahon while he was still in the company.

According to Eric, the Boss talked to him after the premiere episode of AEW Dynamite. He asked Bischoff about his thoughts on the show and the former WCW President gave him an honest answer:

“Vince asked me actually, a couple of days after the first episode aired, what I thought. I was pretty honest with him. I thought the action was good but I thought what made that show really stand out to me was just how engaged the audience is,”

Eric Bischoff went on to compare the show to NXT saying that while the in-ring action of WWE’s third brand was great, putting a show inside a confined studio does not create the same big event feel and to him, the audience made Dynamite much better than NXT.

While the Full Sail University is expected to continue being the home for NXT broadcast until the end of this year, it appears that WWE Officials also understand the need of refreshment to the product.

Latest report on the matter suggests that the promotion is considering using other venues for the show time to time in future.

You can listen to the latest episode of After 83 Weeks below:

ShID8TTTMgI