PDA

View Full Version : Finn Balor On Possibly Bringing Back The Light-Up Jacket

Kemo
11-04-2019, 08:53 PM
Finn Balor declared that the Prince is back when he appeared on WWE Backstage after his heel turn and since then people have been wondering if he will also bring back his old entrance where he used to wear a light-up jacket.

During the recent episode of the State of Combat podcast, the former Universal Champion discussed his heel turn in detail and explained the reasoning behind it.

When asked about possibly bringing the light-up jacket back, Balor revealed that he asked NJPW officials to find it but they couldn’t and claimed that he is going to create something new and different instead of going back:

“I don’t want to create one. I do not care about the light-up jacket. I am going to create something different and something new, which is what I had done for the past 19 years. I am not going to go back. I am going to go forward.”

The former NXT Champion also talked about how people compare his jacket look to the one of Chris Jericho and gave his thoughts on the debate on who came up with the light-up look first.

Finn revealed that his own look was inspired by the movie Tron and he went on to claim that he had never seen Chris’ jacket before coming up with it for himself.

WqQvHv_K228