PDA

View Full Version : Jordan Myles Waiting For Response From WWE, Promises His Voice Will Be Heard

Kemo
11-04-2019, 08:57 PM
WWE NXT Superstar Jordan Myles has promised that if WWE doesn’t reach out to him, he will make sure his voice and movement will be heard. He made his proclamation via Twitter, ending his tweet with the hashtag “#ForTheCulture.”

If wwe doesn’t reach out to me by tomorrow I’ll make sure my voice and my movement will be heard..#ForTheCulture

— Jordan Myles (@GoGoMyles) November 4, 2019

Myles recently publicly called out WWE for a controversial t-shirt design the company had created for him. In his original tweet, Myles explained how representation is important. He added how “If this is @VinceMcMahon & @TripleH “vision” of me then this is a slap in the face to EVERY African American performer, fan, and supporter.”

The Superstar has received advice from several Superstars including Titus O’Neil and WWE Hall of Famer Booker T. Both WWE and Jordan Myles released subsequent statements addressing the t-shirt design and the controversy it created.
WWE Statement

WWE stressed that Myles approved the t-shirt before they went forward with production. They highlighted how they always work collaboratively with Superstars and that this process for Jordan Myles’ shirt was no different.

“Albert Hardie Jr. (aka Jordan Myles) approved this t-shirt for sale. As always, we work collaboratively with all of our performers to develop logos and merchandise designs and get their input and approval before proceeding. This was the same process with Albert, and we responded swiftly once he later requested that the logo/t-shirt be redesigned. No t-shirts were sold.”

Myles would go on to release a new t-shirt of his own. All proceeds for that shirt go towards the ADAA (Anxiety and Depression Association of America) foundation.