PDA

View Full Version : Tommaso Ciampa Fires Back At Roman Reigns With Interesting Message

Kemo
11-04-2019, 09:10 PM
Former WWE NXT Champion Tommaso Ciampa had some fun with Roman Reigns on social media.

With WWE incorporating NXT talent at this year’s Survivor Series event, the company did NXT invasion angles on last week’s episode of Friday Night SmackDown.

Part of WWE doing those angles was due to the majority of the WWE crew being stuck in Saudi Arabia and not being able to make it to the show.

Ciampa took to Twitter with a harsh response to words from Reigns over the weekend. Reigns was one of the top stars who missed SmackDown due to flight delays.

Reigns took to social media where he talked about how NXT stars shouldn’t get too comfortable in his yard. This is when Ciampa responded by disrespecting The Big Dog’s yard in a big way.

I respect y’all stepping up…but don’t get too comfortable in my yard. @WWENXT #SmackDown

— Roman Reigns (@WWERomanReigns) November 3, 2019

atWWERomanReigns:

With all due “respect”…

I will https://i.imgur.com/WrZ7Pvh.jpg in “your” yard.

— BLACKHEART (@NXTCiampa) November 4, 2019

Ciampa made another tweet today where he wrote the following:

“If there’s gonna be a war, I know who my first choice is on Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and every day in between.”

Continuation of NXT stars being on both RAW and SmackDown is expected to take place over the next few weeks leading up to Survivor Series.