PDA

View Full Version : Ricochet Comments On His Position In WWE

Kemo
11-05-2019, 08:07 PM
RAW Superstar Ricochet has defended how WWE has been utilizing him since his move up to the main roster from NXT. He was responding to several fans via Twitter who highlighted how often he loses on shows and, in their opinion, has no push.

Ricochet shared how he has the most wins on RAW to date. He also pointed to how he won a championship within a few months of arriving on WWE’s main roster. “I love being a portrayed as a superhero to hopefully millions of children and people around the world,” he added. “The entire @WWEUniverse pushes me to be better everyday.”

He denied that he was bothered by the comments, explaining that he just loves to engage with his fans worldwide.

“Whether they agree with me or not. They have a right to express how they feel. I simply just give my thoughts back and hopefully they understand where I’m coming from. Nothing but love here.”

When another fan commented on the “hate” he receives on social media regarding a win/loss record, Ricochet noted how he doesn’t believe their opinions stem from hatred. He thinks they come from the point of passion from fans who want to see him perform to the best of his abilities and be given a bigger spotlight to do so.

I don’t think it’s hate, per say.

I think it’s passionate fans that only want to see me be utilized to the best of my abilities.

Which I think @WWENXT AND @WWE both are doing an amazing job at.

— WWE’s resident Superhero ? (@KingRicochet) November 3, 2019