PDA

View Full Version : Booker T Speculates On What’s Next For “The Fiend” Bray Wyatt

Kemo
11-05-2019, 08:08 PM
WWE Hall of Famer Booker T has addressed “The Fiend” Bray Wyatt’s recent Universal Championship victory. Wyatt defeated former champion Seth Rollins in the main event of WWE’s recent event Crown Jewel in Saudi Arabia.

Speaking on the Reality of Wrestling podcast, Booker T spoke about what comes next for “The Fiend.”

“I said it on the kickoff show as we’re getting ready to go into a new era. Bray Wyatt is going to be not only the conqueror of the WWE, going from The Undertaker and then moving onto John Cena, and now The Fiend has arrived,” Booker said.

He continued, “Where does The Fiend go? He can’t just keep popping up and cutting the lights on and off. We need to put the rocket on him and send him straight to the moon and let everyone else chase. We need to find someone who can beat The Fiend.”

Booker T shared how anybody in the locker room could become “the guy” to step up next now that “The Fiend” has become established at the top of SmackDown’s roster. For him, however, he believes the next logical choice is Daniel Bryan.

“Everybody in the locker room is now in a position to put themselves in a place where anything can happen for them,” he stated. “They can get a phone call that says, ‘You’re the guy.’ Humberto Carrillo, he might be the guy. Somebody right now is in prime position to step up and have the fans look at them in a totally different way.”

“[Bryan] would have been the guy to actually been a fiend right now just because the fans would believe in him so much. We need somebody that the fans are gonna believe in 100 percent to get behind. There’s not a whole lot of guys I can think of that I could go to right now to put against The Fiend. I might have to bring The Undertaker back to make this thing work. You never know.”

Kjh7svaKvV0