PDA

View Full Version : Taya Valkyrie Discusses John Morrison Possibly Returning To WWE

Kemo
11-05-2019, 08:09 PM
Impact Wrestling star Taya Valkyrie was recently asked about the chances that her husband, John Hennigan, will return to WWE.

Speaking with Forbes, Valkyrie stated “[…] we don’t really talk [about potentially working for two different promotions]. We’re together all the time and I’ve never—in the almost four years that we’ve been together—there’s never been an argument or problem or like a lack of finding time for each other.”

She continued, ”Even though we’ve worked together a lot of that time, part of that time—when we first started for example—I was living in Mexico. We were traveling back and forth and we made it work and no matter where he goes on his next step of his journey and his professional wrestling career, it’s going to be okay because we love each other, support each other and I know he’s got my back, I’ve got his back and it’s just part of life.”

Hennigan has wrestled under numerous pseudonyms including John Morrison, Johnny Impact and Johnny Mundo. He has reportedly signed a new deal with WWE.

At the time of writing, neither WWE nor Hennigan have confirmed the signing. Hennigan previously wrestled for WWE from 2002 to 2011. He is a former WWE Intercontinental Champion and multiple-time WWE Tag Team Champion.