PDA

View Full Version : Broken Matt Hardy Returns In New YouTube Video

Kemo
11-05-2019, 08:16 PM
Matt Hardy has released a new video on his official YouTube channel. In the video, his “Broken” character appears to Matt in the mirror and tells him to “Free the Delete.” It is the second episode he’s released in the series.

The video description reads, “In the second EVAH episode of “FREE THE DELETE”, Matt is forced to look at the man in the mirror as his quest to recapture his #BROKENBrilliance intensifies. As Matt trains the next generation of Hardys, the Baby Hardy Boyz, he sees a vision of #BROKENBrilliance. When another one of the #7Deities come to Matt, he learns he must be ATONED to #FreeTheDELETE and PROCURE his true DESTINY.”

AFdOBxULBUE

Hardy mentioned on the Cheap Heat podcast in September that he would like to finish his WWE career as his broken character.

“One thing I would like to do, I would like to finish up my run in WWE as ‘Broken’ Matt Hardy,” Hardy said during the podcast. “I think there is a lot of money in ‘Broken’ Matt Hardy, I think it’s different.”

Hardy hasn’t wrestled on WWE programming since June at Super ShowDown. The last time he performed on the WWE live event schedule was in August.