PDA

View Full Version : Natalya Details Her Experience Of The Travel Delays In Saudi Arabia

Kemo
11-05-2019, 08:20 PM
Natalya says she was not fazed by the long delay experienced in Saudi Arabia. She noted that she simply stayed at a 5-star hotel and ate more hummus while they waited to depart. Natalya detailed her experience in Saudi Arabia while speaking with Peter Rosenberg recently.

“After the show in Saudi, we went to the airport to board the flight and then there was just a series of mechanical issues. So, we were told by the flight attendants ‘hey, everybody has to de-plane.’ So we all-deplaned and then they took us to a hotel. We stayed at a 5-star hotel, ate some more amazing hummus. For me, we deal with so many travel issues all the time. Like I said, I was told to de-plane because there was mechanical issues and that’s basically the extent of it.”

“I did have a sense of urgency to get back,” she continued. “I was doing an event with Maria Shriver for the Women’s Alzheimer Foundation on Saturday morning.”

Natalya would continue to pour cold water on the idea that anything other than a mechanical issue with the plane is what caused the delay.

“I get it, I’ve been hearing everything and it makes for a really interesting story…” Natalya said addressing recent reports regarding the situation.