PDA

View Full Version : Arn Anderson Believes Luke Harper “Has Got The Goods”

Kemo
11-06-2019, 08:12 PM
On a recent episode of his podcast, Arn Show, Arn Anderson praised frustrated WWE Superstar Luke Harper.

Anderson shared how he has watched Harper since he first started in WWE. He broke down how he has evolved as an in-ring competitor since his days in the Wyatt family. He noted that Harper can make every match exciting, even if he’s taking a beating.

“I doubt very seriously if anybody could show me a match that Luke Harper was in that they say ‘that wasn’t very good.’ He’s just that good and he’s just that valuable,” Anderson stated. “[…] the guy is intelligent and the guy could talk and to be honest with you, if I had my options of where to put that guy right now and what his character would be, Luke Harper would become the Unabomber. I say that in a fictitious sense. I can see that guy sitting in the third floor of an old house with just a single lightbulb hanging above his head as the camera zooms head [and] you see he’s on the computer.”

He continued, “[…] there’s a character just sitting there waiting for somebody to groom and manufacture and turn into a prize and a very valuable piece of the company. I hope somebody sees it, spots it, recognizes it and makes it happen because the guy has got the goods.”

Harper’s contract is set to expire in a few months. Given his open frustrations, it is speculated that he will leave WWE to explore other opportunities.