PDA

View Full Version : Becky Lynch Still Wants To Wrestle Ronda Rousey One-On-One

Kemo
11-06-2019, 08:13 PM
WWE RAW Women’s Champion Becky Lynch is still lobbying for a one-on-one confrontation with “Rowdy” Ronda Rousey. In an interview with Sports Illustrated, Lynch reiterated her interest in facing off against the former UFC Bantamweight Champion.

“I’m exactly where I want to be, but there’s always more work to be done,” Lynch said. “The world still needs that one-on-match with Ronda Rousey. Whenever she’s ready, I’ll be here, still holding down the fort in WWE.”

Until that time, however, Lynch is eagerly awaiting her next major rival to step up and make a name for themselves. She’s hoping that people will stop complaining, and actually start pushing themselves in new, unique ways.

“In our locker room, there are two types of people,” explained Lynch. “Those who are bitching about how I got to the top and those who are trying to copy what I did. But you have to go outside of that. You have to be completely different."

She continued, “Step up. Make a name for yourself. Do it without doing it the way I did. I see what everyone else is doing, and then I try to do the opposite. Be original. Create the interest I have, put together the matches I’ve had. No one can do what I do. If you can, please step up to the plate.”

Lynch made history earlier this year at WrestleMania 35. Alongside Rousey and Charlotte Flair, she would main event WWE’s biggest event—the first time women have ever done so. Lynch walked away the winner of their Triple Threat match, claiming both the RAW Women’s Championship and the SmackDown Women’s Championship in the process.