PDA

View Full Version : Adam Cole Says He Got Ready For Smackdown On 1.5 Hours Notice

Kemo
11-06-2019, 08:36 PM
Adam Cole defeated Daniel Bryan on Smackdown this week. It was the first time the two have ever faced each other and according to Cole, Bryan is as good as everyone says he is. Cole appeared on “WWE After the Bell” with Corey Graves recently and talked about his experience having to rush to the show.

“I got a text message about 2:15 saying ‘hey, there’s a chance you might be needed for Smackdown’ and then 2-minutes after that it was ‘you’re needed for Smackdown and a plane leaves in an hour and a half.”

“Fortunately, I was home. So, I quickly get all my stuff together, get all rushed, we get there and we’re waiting for the plane to show up because the plane’s late. Then the plane gets there, we end up landing, and we’re kind of figuring out the idea of what we’re going to be doing while we’re in the air. When we do land we land at about 7:30 but again this is in Buffalo so there is a decent little trip yet to get there.”

“We walk into the arena at around 8:15/8:20, Brock Lesnar and Paul Heyman were just finishing in the ring and that is kind of how the whole process started. It was definitely one of the wackiest days of my career because I think at that point, me and Bryan ended up walking out to the ring around 9:30 so I had about an hour to get ready and get focused and get in the zone and all that jazz. Totally wild day.”

The conversation between Graves and Cole can be listened to in the player below:

ueRM6p6fslU