PDA

View Full Version : Paige And The Miz Sign New Multi-Year Contract With WWE

Kemo
11-13-2019, 09:37 PM
Former World Champion Randy Orton recently confirmed that he has re-signed with WWE and now 2 more stars have been confirmed to have signed a contract extension with the company.

The company announced on the latest episode of WWE Backstage that the former WWE Champion The Miz and former Divas Champion Paige have both agreed to new multi-year deals with the promotion:

BREAKING:
As reported by @ryansatin on #WWEBackstage:
– @JohnnyGargano ruled out of #SurvivorSeries weekend
– @mikethemiz agrees to multi-year deal with @WWE
– @RealPaigeWWE agrees to new multi-year with @WWE

— WWE on FOX (@WWEonFOX) November 13, 2019

The Miz reacted to this news on Twitter after the show went off air saying that WWE has been his home for the last 15 years and it will continue to be so for years to come:

BREAKING NEWS dropped by @ryansatin on @FS1 #WWEBackstage: I just signed a new multi year deal w/ @wwe. @wwe has been my home for 15 years & it’ll continue to be for years to come. I promise to work harder than ever to continue to give you MUST SEE TV. IT WILL BE AWESOME!

— The Miz (@mikethemiz) November 13, 2019

While neither the announcement nor the superstars themselves have revealed the length of their new contract, Randy Orton did mention that he will be staying with WWE for the next 5 years atleast.

Since the company is also looking to sign wrestlers to longer contracts, it’s not hard to assume that both these stars’ contract is similar to Orton’s new deal in length.

Though this wasn’t the only big news coming out of the WWE Backstage special and probably the biggest surprise of this week came during the closing moments of the show when CM Punk made a surprise appearance at the episode.