PDA

View Full Version : Cesaro On Possibly Joining NXT Roster In Future

Kemo
11-13-2019, 09:38 PM
Ever since NXT went live on USA Network and Finn Balor joined the brand back, a lot of people have been wondering which other stars could join the Black and Yellow brand’s roster in future.

During the latest episode of WWE’s After The Bell podcast, Cesaro discussed a number of things and also talked about the possibility of him going back to NXT.

The former US Champion explained that he is not opposed to the idea of joining the show and he believes that he will succeed there but said that he wants to succeed on Raw or SmackDown:

“I want to succeed on RAW and SmackDown, you know what I mean? Would I succeed in NXT? Yes. I just want to be successful, I want to do what I do best, and I think bell-to-bell I’m pretty good at everything and pretty good all around,”

Cesaro then talked about people not liking the way he talks. He said that English is not his first language and recalled how he had to rely on his wrestling abilities a little bit more due to this during his early days.

Apart from this, the SmackDown star also discussed wrestling being predetermined, competing in a one minute match with the Miz during a WWE show and more.